If you are drowning in bills and see no way out, get on the phone today and contact Khavinson & Associates for a free bankruptcy consultation. Consumer bankruptcy may be an option. The rules are complicated, but Khavinson & Associates we treat every client’s individual needs, and we can guide you through the process. In today’s society, bankruptcy has a negative connotation, but sometimes it can be the best and simplest option to get you back on your feet. Call us today for a free telephone consultation.
The legality surrounding your finances can be extremely confusing, and it can be nearly impossible to sort everything out on your own. When the bills pile up, so does the worry and the stress. However, you may be surprised by how a few simple questions and answers can ease your worries. Khavinson & Associates will work with you to answer the following questions:
- What does it mean to file Bankruptcy?
- What are the different types of Bankruptcy?
- What other options might I have?
- What rules do I need to follow?
- What am I allowed to keep if I file Bankruptcy?
- Will I lose my house? My car?
- What debts cannot be wiped out in Bankruptcy?