If you are starting a business, buying or selling a business, or trying to organize your business, you need good legal advice to help you through the process. Khavinson & Associates can help you establish the right business structure, whether it is a P.C., Corporation, LLC or partnership. Buying or selling a business can be more complicated than it seems, and some good legal guidance early in the process can save you a great deal of trouble and money later on. Khavinson & Associates will prepare buy-sell or co-venture agreements that will protect you and help you set the right course for your business.
If you’re starting, buying, selling, or trying to organize a business, Khavinson & Associates will:
- Help you fully understand the legal ramifications of a complicated business contract
- Prepare business contracts
- Review a contract and advise you
- Establish business structures, including Corporations, Partnerships, LLCs, and Joint Ventures
- Guide you through the legal process of buying or selling an existing business
- Help you start a new business
- Draft promissory notes and loans
Remember: a small expense for legal guidance now may prevent a large expense and trouble later. Don’t take the risk! Call Khavinson & Associates today to set up a business law consultation.